Friday, July 27, 2012

Now It's Time for You to be Jealous of Me!

Thank you Blogger for allowing me to schedule posts! As you're reading this I'll probably be here
"Hey, hey" rhymes with "Wadda ya say . . ." It perfect! The perfect song!
Yes, I'll be in the friendly confines watching the Cubs probably lose to the Cardinals. My wife and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary a little early with a 4 day weekend in Chicago. Then after that we're gonna get some fabulous Moroccan food. We might even take in a late showing of The Dark Knight Rises . . . IMAX style!
IMAX is the screen that I don't deserve. Also, I believe in Harvey Dent. Wait, what movie is out now?
Basically the who weekend is going to be a whirlwind of eating, sight seeing, and that thing married people do when they go on vacation.
Highlights include the field museum, fire works at navy pier, flaming Greek cheese, Table 52, Fogo De Chao (all you can eat meat!), and ice cream at Fair Oaks farm to cap it off! It's going to be an amazing weekend.

Now its time to get serious

The point of this vacation is to celebrate 2 years of marriage. This is definitely a time for celebration. My wife is the best woman in the world for me. In addition to being beautiful and funny she makes me a better man every minute of every day. She is encouraging when I lack confidence. She is funny when I am sad. When she is sinful she is teaching me to be patient. She supports me in all my endeavors. Thank you God for putting her on Earth to be my wife!

Thank you Mrs. Fatool for putting up with me. If this trip brings you a fraction of the joy you've brought me you'll be VERY happy. Love you.

Alright, enough of the sappy stuff. See you on Monday! Also, today is my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment